Monday, January 19, 2009

Almost Went to a Gun Show

Intended to go to the Medina Gun Show this weekend. I got on the road and decided that the conditions were bad enough that I didn't want to go that far north and that far off the interstate. So I diverted to Fin Feather Fur in Ashland.

"The Fin" had some attractive specials in their flyer for January. I was especially interested in the discount on 8 pound jugs of powder. However, they were out of the flavors I was looking for. There were no specials on ammo.

I went from Ashland to Shelby and stopped by the Sportsman's Den. Their website says that they won't be publishing a sales flyer until March. My guess is that Mr. Obama has generated so much business that they really don't need to lure shoppers into the store. I didn't see anything that I had to have there, but their prices and service are generally good.

Neither store had what I was looking for: Aguila SSS 22LR 60 grain ammunition. I'll have to keep looking.

No comments: